Saturday 29 January 2011

Blue Fairy Lights

It's been a lovely day today, although it is just below zero outside, it's been dry and we had a lovely walk into town for lunch this afternoon after which my lovely hubby bought me some pretty USB powered fairy lights for my laptop (so what if he got them in Poundland - it's the thought that counts).  Besides, I love them, so I'm happily typing away with little blue sparkling stars around my screen. (I can be so girlie sometimes!).

Anyway, back to business!  To match my "new blue fairy" lights, I've got a "new blue fairy" card to share.  I've made this lovely little round card with my newest and cutest LOTV pom pom image. Isn't she a sweetie! I've added some glitter to her wings, skirt and pom poms, and stamped & layered her.  The main paper is also distressed around the edge. The ribbon I've used in the middle of the card is a two tone one I've had for years from a gift wrapped present and just had a scrap left so I thought I'd recycle it here.  My circle cutter has been working overtime with the card shape as well as the image and sentiment. So it is circles all round (circles all round, get it!!!)


I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting

25 comments:

Christina said...

That is also a beautiful card Netty!
Hugs Kristel

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hi, Ah this is super and just right for us on OSAAT this week . Thanks for playing, Hazel xox

Josephine said...

So pretty!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week.

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Very sweet

Thanks for joining us on STAMP FAIRY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Mary J said...

OH Netty, she is just delightful! Great card! Thx for sharing with us at Totally Gorjuss!

Mary J xxx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

That is absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing!

Hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
http://pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/2011/01/my-wish-layout-by-jessy-christopher.htm

coldwaters2 said...

Wow this is stunning love the circle shaped card and that image is super cute thank you for joining us at Stamp Fairy this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Emma H said...

What a sweet card, thanks for playing along with Stamp Fairy!

coops said...

gorgeous card netty.the shape is fab and i love the image and your pretty colours and sparkle.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

Gro said...

Hi Netty. This is just beautiful. Love your colouring, and colours on this card.
Thanks for joining us at PfP this week
Hugs :o)

Unknown said...

Such a darling, love your shaped card and the lilac is so pretty. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Hugs xxx

lil-paper-pixie said...

Adorable card Netty, thanks for playing along at PFP.

Hugs

Sarah

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our 'let it shine' challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Mummylade said...

such a cute card. Thank you so much for entering my recycling challenge at Allsorts this week and good luck!

Liz's creative corner said...

Thanks for joining us at paper play with this super entry,love the layers and the details too, hugs Liz xx

pinky said...

So so cute:) Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, my fav colour, thanks for joining us at the Stamp fairy challenge this time, Hugs Samantha :0)

marsha said...

Oh how gorgeous! Love your colors, that fabulous image and those beautiful flowers. Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Critter Sketch Challenge and we hope you will come back and join us again next week!
Hugs,
Marsha
CSCB-DT

Colleen said...

OH this is so adorable! Adorable image, love the colors and the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Critter Sketch Challenges!

Moira said...

Very pretty!


Thanks for joining us at the Critter Sketch Challenge Blog... hope to see you again next week!!

Michele Roos said...

Such a gorgeous card Netty. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

Veronica Spriggs said...

I'd like to invite you to add your banner to our Digital Scrapbooking Topsite. It's free to sign up. Hope to see you there


Free Digital Scrapbooking

Tina said...

Awww... this is gorgeous.. Netty you were right, i'm feeling better already surfing looking at all the beautiful creations.... Don't ask why i'm still awake at one thirty in the morning... it is not NORMAL... crafty Hugs Tina

Alberto said...

Hello Dear!
I'm just in love with this sweet image and the flowers are lovely
thanks for join at the Totally gorjuss challenge this week!
hugs, Albert

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful creation in great colours and design!
Thanks for joining us at LOTV this week - best of luck!
Hugs, Lena K