Saturday 19 February 2011

Embossing

The theme this week at 2 Sisters Challenge blog is Embossing (wet or dry) and our sponsors are Robyn's Fetish & Pizzazz Aplenty.  Robyn's Fetish have supplied us with this fab image and I've stamped it twice, coloured it using my Promarkers, and layered it up on sticky foam pads for height.  I've even tried to get a tabby coloured effect with my colouring (as usual, using my own ginger tom Arnie as inspiration!!).  I love the little hearts on their furry chests!  No flowers on this card (for a change) but buttons and bows this time instead. The sentiment is one from Sentiments 4 You, and I love it.  My embossing is the white embossed card in the bottom right cormer, cut into a triangle and mounted onto lilac paper to complete the purple colour theme.  I've also used some blue shimmer chalk around the edge of the base image to add depth.


Please come along to the 2 Sisters Blog and join in our embossing challenge. I look forward to seeing your creations.

I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Lovely colours and such a cute image.

Nikki x

Christine L said...

Love the affect you've achieved in the colouring on your cats ..... and the layout is fab!
Hugs
Christine x

Doreen said...

A gorgeous card Netty!!! I love this image,great embossing.xxx

Ann Whitfield said...

I love this Netty, it's such a gentle image and a beautiful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Netty, love the cute kitty's and your fab colouring.

Donna x

LeslieRahye said...

Cute card! Thank you for sharing at Delightful Challenges this week!

iReneM said...

I love this :-) the image is so cute and coloured purrfectly - love the tag and spotty bow and buttons too.
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's

x

Liza said...

Gorgeous work. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

Liza x

Mandy said...

A beautiful card. Lovely colours and such a cute image....Love the embossing too...Thank you for joining in with us at A Gem of a Challenge....
Mandy x

Anne said...

Smashing card, you did a great job
Thanks for playing along with ~Totally Papercrafts~ this week
Anne x

Janet said...

Fab card....great image.....thank you for joining A Gem of a Challenge x