Monday 21 March 2011

Clemantine with her Easter Egg

It is week three of my Guest Designer month with The Stamp Fairy team, and this week's theme is another great sketch to inspire you.

I've used Clemantine the bunny, and chosen an Easter themed image of Clemantine with her Easter egg.  She is just so cute with her long ears and sweet expression.  I love lilac, so have chosen this colour theme for my project this week.


I've left Clemantine mainly white, but used grey shimmer chalks around the left side of the image to give some depth.  I've added some lilac shimmer chalk around the base image, stamped her again, cut around the second image and raised it up on sticky foam pads.  

The papers are from Bearly Mine Designs and I've added some spotty buttons, a spotty bow, and some pretty lilac flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts.  I've cut around the base image using my oval cutter, stuck it onto purple shimmer paper and cut around that using my scalloped scissors.  The sentiment is actually one of my own designs, and is a freebie on my blog. You're welcome to download it if you like, so please have a look at this and my other freebie sentiments and help yourself if any take your fancy!  They are there to be used!

Please drop by the Stamp Fairy blog this week and enter your project in our sketch theme and see the other fab creations from the DT members. I'd love to see your creations.  Also please leave a comment on this post to let me know you've visited as I love hearing from you all. 

I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Clementine card Netty, she is just adorable, gorgeous work! JO xxx

Céline said...

HI Annette,
your card is absolutly wonderfull.
love how you colouring clementine, love your papers too
hus
céline

Delphine said...

This is gorgeous, Netty! Such a sweet image, pretty embellishments and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

craftymum said...

Super card. thank you for joining us at TG this week
hugs sarah x
p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog!

Alexeya said...

So pretty!

Shelly said...

Gorgeous card, I love your cute bunny Netty!!! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake! Shelly x

Jacqueline said...

adorable - luv the bunny image so cute.
~ Jacqueline
Made by Jacqueline

Anonymous said...

such a beautiful card! love the colours and love the pretty papers! hugs Samantha SFDT

Sonia said...

Netty
Pretty card! love it!
-Sony

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

What an adorable card you made! This is soooo sweet! Thanks for playing along this week at Totally papercraft Challenge. Hope you will be back next week. Hugs Marion

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a gorgeous card and I love your choice of colour scheme. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Netty what a beautiful Easter card I love the images of Clementine and the colours work super I love it.
hugs
Lorraine x

Sharon Basel said...

Hi Netty!
This is such a pretty card. Your color scheme looks so soft and sweet - a perfect combo with Clementine and for Easter. Such pretty flowers too.
Sharon :)