Monday 14 March 2011

Happy Bee-Day

It's the second week of my Guest Designer month with The Stamp Fairy and this week's theme is the colour GREEN

Now, I must admit green is not my favourite colour, so I've been a bit challenged here.  However, I've used a fab image of Lenny in a bee costume and some uber pretty green papers from Robyn's Fetish (Coney Island Summer).  The circle birthday sentiment is a freebie from my very talented blogging friend Christine, so drop by and show her some love too!  I've added some cream flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, two different green ribbons and a bow.  Finally I've used a scrap of clear beaded pearls on a string (which I must say, were really hard to stick on!)


I hope you like little Lenny, and will join in with our green challenge on the Stamp Fairy blog this week.  Please also check out Gerda's digi images, as she brings out new designs all the time, and they are just irresistible.

I've also been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting everyone.

16 comments:

Catherine said...

Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft this week for my challenge "Up in the Air" ! Your card is so lovely ! Great DP and what a cute image ! Good luck ! :D

Nikbee said...

A beautfiul card. I love the DP and Lenny is so cute.

Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

Another fabby card Annette.... although green isn't generally a favourite of mine, I love the papers you've used there, and your image and colouring are brilliant, as always!
Hugs
Christine x

Unknown said...

Cute card!! Thank you for sharing your talent at Paper Play this week and good luck!
Alicia xx

Michele Roos said...

Such an adorable card. Love the colours and the cute image. Hugs Michele x

Carissa said...

OOOh, lenny is so cute and the papers that you used look like a grassy green meadow of wild flowers. How perfect.
Hugs, Carissa StampFairy DT :)

Cheryl said...

This is adorable! Thank you for joining our “Let’s Go Green” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

Unknown said...

Just beautiful, love your green card! Jo xxx

Anonymous said...

Lenny is so cute, love your card!
Hugs, Samantha Stamp Fairy DT :0)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Netty, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp & Paper Play :)
hugs Mandy xx

Muckyfingers said...

Love this sweet card!
Thanks for joining us at Paperplay this week
Annette xXx

Lynn said...

What a sweetie you little bee bear is!! Love the card :)
Thanks so much for joining us at Gingerloft Challenges:)
huggs
Lynn xx
And good luck x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Netty, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your papers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

scotspanda said...

what a fabulous card, I love it :o)

thanks very much for entering my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda x

Shelly said...

Adorable card for our challenge this week! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Cute bear! Shelly :)