Wednesday 6 July 2011

Happy Campers

Wow, it's Wednesday already of the 2 Sisters Challenge Birthday week.  If you don't know by now, to celebrate our one year blogversary, we have lots of companies sponsoring our birthday challenge this week, so we're showcasing lots of cards and creations to help to inspire you to join our challenge.

Today I've got a summery camping theme, and even took the photo on the grass (as it was sunny) to get in the camping mood!  I've opted for my 'home-made shaped' card today after my trial the other day and I really like it.

I think I need to be a bit more adventurous with the embellies, but this was meant to be a male themed card, so I tried to overcome my OCD of adding flowers and ribbons (not too sure the stickles, pearls and butterfly are helping though!)


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Lenny Camping from Stamp Fairy
  • Sentiment - One of my own Freebies
  • Papers - Summertime Designs
  • Colouring mediums - Promarkers, Copics and Dovecraft Shimmer chalks for shadow.
  • Nesties - Lacey Circles
  • Swirls - Sizzix Sizzlits
  • Butterfly - Tonic Studios punch
  • From my stash - Pearls, Stickles in lime green
Please pop on over to the 2 Sisters Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

7 comments:

martina's kaartjes said...

what a great fun card ! love the shape very much ! lovely job,
greetings, martina
x

Carissa said...

Super cute. I love the little rocker cards and this is adorable.
Hugs, Carissa

Anonymous said...

Oh hunny this is Mega COOL! Lenny is soooo cute! Love it :0)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Fabby boy's card

Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)

Hugs Jane x

Mummylade said...

it shows you have used your favourite things! Thank you for sharing with us at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck.

Wendy said...

Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us on CRAFTERS COMPANION MONTHLY CHALLENGE :)Hugs, Wendy x

Hazel said...

What a gorgeous card. I love it. Hazel x