Friday 1 June 2012

Barry Graduation

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy called Barry Graduation so I couldn't resist making a project using one of the cute new digis.  I am really trying to be more adventurous with my colour schemes, so I've added some orange accents to my blue card.  I've had the gems for ages, but the ribbon is a recent indulgence!

I think this is quite a masculine card (for me!) as I've kept away from the flowers, bows and pink.



See some of my cards available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Barry Graduation & Freebie from StampFairy
  • Papers - Summer Driggs
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel Pens
  • Nesties - Lacey Circles
  • Ribbon - Sew Sweet
  • From my stash - Gems, glossy accents

Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:

    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    10 comments:

    Christine L said...

    Fabulous graduation card Annette, love your colouring and paper choice! Perfect time of year for it too!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    Doreen said...

    This is gorgeous Annette,love the image and fab colours.xxx

    Berry said...

    He is adorable Anette hugs Rebekah xx

    Mojca said...

    I really love the color cobination and Barry is looking so fabulous and smar. I just love it. Hugs! Mojca

    Debbie said...

    This card Annette is adorable. I love your colour sheme. Like you I am a bit of a Mono girl, but this added orange colour is stunning, just perfect.
    Last week my friend and I were hunting high and low for a graduation stamp, will tell her about this one now!
    Debbiex

    Sonia said...

    I love your creations... Fabulous graduation card! GREAT JOB!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    Candy C said...

    Netty, your card is really really well done. I love your graduate bear. The papers you've chosen for your background are really cute! I love polka dot and you have been able to make it look masculine! Love the layering of your papers, the orange polka dot ribbon and bling. You have colorized your bear to perfection to match your papers. This is really well done! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    Chrissie said...

    Such a sweet card and I love the pastel colour combo you chose too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    Chrissie xx

    Pop's Cards said...

    Beautiful creation sweetie, looks fabulous, thank you for joining us at Die-ing for a challenge this time ♥ Pops x

    Unknown said...

    Fab card, thanks for joining us this month on Die-ing for a Challenge.
    Caz
    x