Thursday 19 July 2012

A Touch of Romance

A simple little wedding card to share with you today, cos the new theme at Lili's Little Fairies is 'A Touch of Romance'.  I love this image, it is just so sweet and innocent and fits the bill perfectly.  I'm also loving these chocolate and turquoise coloured papers, it's a great colour combo, and they look so yummy.

Despite using quite a large card base, I didn't add too many embellishments because I didn't want to hide too much of the pretty papers.  I just added a bit of lace, some ribbon, a few pearls and of course some gorgeous flowers.

Simples !!!


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

14 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card,love the papers.The image is so cute,fab colouring.
Hugs Sue

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love your image and colours.xxx

Mojca said...

Oh waw this color combination is really cute. And I just adore the image and your coloring. Have a great day. Hugs! Mojca

Aud said...

This is baeutiful Annette, love the colours and such a sweet image. Aud x

Kara Lynne said...

The first thing that caught my eye were those gorgeous brown and turquoise papers, they're beautiful. Your image is gorgeous too, it's a wonderful wedding card!

Christine L said...

Ooh i love those turquoise and brown colours Annette..... and as always, that image and your colouring are gorgeous too!

Hugs
Christine x

Sandra said...

Such a sweet and lovely card! Love the color combo! And the shape of the card too! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. Hugs, Sandra

Anonymous said...

This is soooo cute hunny LOVE the colours too! hugs me xx

June Nelson said...

OOOh I love this its gorgeous xxxxxxxx

Elise said...

OoOh this is so beautiful!!! Love the yummy colors on here too!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Carissa said...

Oooh, lovely colour combo. The papers are gorgeous and your colouring is beautiful.
Hugs, Carissa

Chris (catt871) said...

This is SO pretty!!!!!! I love that image!!!!

LaJanette said...

Gorgeous!

Hugs;
Janette

Crafteezee said...

Gorgeous card and choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at BunnyZoe.
Hugs Tracy x