Monday 24 September 2012

Jules

A couple of challenges caught my eye over the weekend so I've made a card with them in mind.  I've used a girlie image called Jules that I've only had a week or two, so this is the first time I've coloured her. I think I need to print her larger next time as she was a bit small to colour.  To make her more proportional for the card I decided to use a smaller card base and she doesn't look too small any more.   Most of my cards are 6 inches, but this one is just 5 inches.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Christine L said...

So pretty Annette... love the colours you've chosen for the fab SC image!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Annette, gorgeous image and colouring, love the papers and pretty pink bow..

luv CHRISSYxx

nnalorac said...

So pretty Annette, gorgeous image, layout and papers. Carolxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Jules is such a pretty image! Great card hun xxx

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty! Love her little kitty!

Deanne :)

Mojca said...

Oh she is so adorable, I love this image. and your coloring is just stunning. Lovely layout too. Hugs! Mojca

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours.
Nikki x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely image and those papers are so pretty. Fab card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovely card Annete - small is beautiful! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl pink and green challenge, Mary G x

Elise said...

Annette! This is beautiful! Love this little darling image and you've coloured her so fabulously!!! Stunning work!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card! I love these saturated canary images, but always feel intimidated when I colour them (I have 2 images coloured, but no cards yet...lol)

Hugs,
Larissa

Loopylou. said...

hiyah annette!
oh this is just gorgeous hun, I love those soft lines on her.
thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the saturated canary challenge blog
hugs Lou xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny so pretty, so love her shiny bow too!
Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)