Wednesday 21 November 2012

Barry Winter Box in a Bag

It's the second week of our Wrap it Up challenge at the ABC Christmas Challenge so I've made a mid-way reminder project.

I've made a little Box in a Bag (tutorial here) using a cute little Stampfairy image of Barry the bear sledging.

The handles are held on with the brads, two on each side, and the ribbon is held by the brads on the inside.  I've put die cut snowflakes behind the brads too to give them some focus.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the  ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Annette, what a great gift bag, the spots on the papers really go beautifully with Barry and I love the colours and the snowflakes too, yummy! Hugs, Teresa x

Dorte said...

Cute 'Barry Bag'... love the snowflakes and the brads holding the ribbon, pretty paper.
Enjoy your day,
hugs Dorte

Carissa said...

This is soooo cute! Love Barry and he is coloured perfectly to go with your papers.
Hugs, Carissa

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous bag Annette :-) such a cute image and I love the snowflake & brad fasteners ,, what a FAB idea !!

Luv
Lols x x x

Chris (catt871) said...

gorgeous!!!!!!!! LOVE Barry!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Penny said...

What an adorable project! Love the paper you used, your darling image, great coloring, fab design & die cuts! Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamptacular Sunday Challenge. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Mojca said...

Waw this is so pretty Annette. hugs! Mojca

Wishcraft said...

Gorgeous bag hun! Barry's looking super cute and I love the spotty paper :o) Hugs, Lisa x

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Annette, what a lovely little bag and such a cute wee guy. Thank you for your comment on my card, however I'm not too sure how to hyperlink, or even what it means, fairly new to all of this. Can you or anyone help please, thanks kate

cuilliesocks said...

Hi Annette, thank you for your quick response to my IT helplessness, but I couldn't manage to get your email address to work, so here is mine: k8currie@btinternet.com
Any help will be really appreciated

Thanks Kate x

Zw@@n said...

Hi Annette, that is a very cute gift bag. Great colours and the image is so cute. Hugs, Wilma

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing along at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Bettina L. said...

This is a great gift bag Annette. Love the design with the blue snowflakes and dotted paper. Have a lovely evening. Hugs Bettina xx