Thursday 10 January 2013

Charming

Assuming all goes well (I'm not sure what happened to last week's challenge) the theme today at Lili's Little Fairies is "Charming" and I've got yet another Christmas card to share.  This one was made for a customer so the sentiment is a custom one that I've made myself.

His requirements were to use his wife's favourite things; fairies, hearts (I managed to get 4 on there!), glitter, pink and the sentiment that he'd requested.   Plus I managed to also get on some snowflakes, ribbon, bow, pearl brad, flowers, pearls, gems and a home-made pin.

Phew.

That's a whole lotta stuff for one lickle card!





See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,such a lovely image and details.xxx

Bettina L. said...

Gorgeous as usual Annette and I love the details with the ribbon, brad, heart charm and lovely colouring as well. Have got something for you on my blog. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhh sooooo cute! Hugs! Mojca

Anne-Marie said...

Oooo....lots of gorgeous details on this one, Netty....very lovely, hun.

Danni said...

So precious!!

Elise said...

Oh my gosh Annette! This is so stunning! i LOVE this image and how you've coloured her! Gorgeous!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just fabulous, thank you for joining us at Wild Orchid Craft's this time hugs Pops x x x

Anonymous said...

She's gonna love your card and love him for getting you to make it! great job hunny xx

Unknown said...

lovely card hum good luck and thanks for joining us at Creative Creations Challenges this week. Anita x