Sunday 10 March 2013

Bunny With Cake

Wow, it's Sunday already, I can't believe how fast this weekend has passed, but the good news is that I've got another card to share showcasing items from The Stamp Basket.  This one is Bunny with Cake and it looks to me like he needs a hand with that piece of cake, and I'm just the person to give him some help!!! LOL.  This is quite a versatile image, he could be used for a birthday, but I've added an Easter sentiment which I think is also suitable.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

13 comments:

Mojca said...

he is so cute! I love how you coloured the image. hugs! Mojca

Lisa Minckler said...

Cake is so versatile and I think should be eaten at ANY celebration! If you get too full, call me...I'll help this little cutie. Your card is AWESOME!!!

Aunty Sue said...

Ooh watt a cute stamp and he does look like he needs a help send him my way i love cake. Beautiful card

Mandy said...

Such a pretty card,love the shape that little bunny is so sweet....Thank you so much for your lovely comment...
Mandy x

Céline said...

as usual a fab card Annette, love your design! the fence is so gorgeous!
hugs
céline

Chrissy said...

Awww..he is just gorgeous Annette, fabulous colouring and just love the papers with him..[I would help him with cake too..yum]

luv CHRISSYxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card and what a sweet image.
luv
Debby

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Soooo adorable! Love the papers too!

Deanne :)

Christine L said...

Hi Annette...

Such a pretty card... and fabulous paper that matches!!

Hugs
Christine x

downrightcrafty said...

Gorgeous shaping Annette and love how you have created this beautiful card with those new papers and that oh so cute new image, do hop over to our Face book page and post your card
Hugs Kate xx
WRS DT :)

heidy said...

Such a cute card !
Thanks for joining CCT this week!
Hugs Heidy

Larissa said...

Very adorable! Such a sweet image.

-xxxx-

Bettina L. said...

Oh that bunny is too cute. Love the design with the flowers, fence and swirl. Hugs Bettina xx