Friday 8 March 2013

Good Luck Barry

There is a new release and freebie today at StampFairy, and this week it's Good Luck Barry!  I've printed him in a pale grey for the 'no lines' technique, and then painted / water-coloured him with my DI re-inkers.

I kept the theme quite plain because I wanted it to be a masculine card, so I've added a ribbon (mainly just to cover the join in my papers), a bow (ok I couldn't resist) and some pearls in two corners.

That's it!


See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay

Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to StampFairy to see the newly released digi images.


Here's a preview of the set being released today:

    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting

    10 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Soooooo cute.
    luv
    Debby

    Doreen said...

    This is gorgeous,love the image and fab papers.xxx

    Mojca said...

    waw your colouring is divine Annette. hugs! Mojca

    Lozzy said...

    Gorgoeus card. Beautiful papers and your colouring is amazing. Good Luck Barry is so cute
    Lozzy x

    Ribbon Girl said...

    Barry looks so cute and the colour green is really pretty! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl card challenge. Mary x

    Chrissy said...

    BUT WAIT!!....THERES MORE..lol...Gorgeous card Annette, fantastic colouring and love the green papers and fabulous design..Your colouring is getting better and better to the point of perfection with the inks...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    SoniaW said...

    Loving the card! what program do you use to edit your images? i use office org which is a freebie but i cannot work out how to change my image to be grey other than printing in greyscale! Love your colouring as always - Son x

    Janine said...

    Fantastic colouring and shading Annette. Love the combination of papers.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Janine xx

    Anonymous said...

    Fantastic Annette LOVE it hugs me xx

    Bettina L. said...

    Lovely green design Annette. So love that bear and the bow. Hugs Bettina xx