Monday 20 May 2013

Metal Mania

The theme at Incy Wincy today is Metal Mania, and I'm joining in as a Guest Designer for StampFairy who are sponsoring the challenge this week.

My metal is the brad that I've used to hold on my flower.  It looks a bit like a screw, but I thought the colour was perfect for this card.

I got the gorgeous papers when I visited LOTV at Easter and this is the first time I've used them.  They look a bit shabby-chic, and I really love the rich chocolate colour scheme.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

11 comments:

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Netty, love the colour combo. xxx

nnalorac said...

Yummy colours and gorgeous Barry, great resipe for an adorable card Annette, love it. Carolxx

Mojca said...

Waw Annette your colouring is really breath taking. amazing really! hugs! Mojca

Rachel B. said...

Great coloring technique, beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Annette hes just perfect I love the colouring Technique too! and think we need a tutorial on this for sure! LOVE the rich colour combo too! hugs me xx

Thanks for being an awesome Guest and brilliant teamie xx

Chris (catt871) said...

GORRRRRGEOUS!!!!!! Love Barry - you truly make him look real!!!! Cute cute cute! AND love all the die cuts....so intricate!!
HUGS,
Chris

Céline said...

so precious card Annette, love the design and colors
your colring is amazing
hugs
céline

Candy C said...

Netty...this card is so precious! I totally love your sweet bear that you've colored and is the focal point of your card. So adorable! Your design for your card is also wonderful! I love all of the die cuts...so elegant. The little bits of pearls are also a nice embellishment. Very cute card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

Joy said...

Awww! how cute, love your colouring.... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

Anna-Karin said...

Very sweet card and great colouring! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!