Friday 14 June 2013

Lovely

Today I've got a JFF card to share, using the gorgeous new image from Saturated Canary.  I'm not sure I've done here complete justice with my painting skills, but I wanted to try painting her with my distress reinkers.  I printed her out quite large and had to cut off part of her dress to fit her into the frame, (absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I messed up the base of her dress, of course!).

I've used my lovely Papermania papers (I think I'm addicted to this pad) and distressed the edges with my new distressing tool, before stitching them onto the red card.  The papers were so pretty that I didn't add too much fuss in the form of embellishments.

Hope you like her:

While I've got your attention, I'd like to tell you about a Super Summer Sale on at The Stamp Basket
See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

8 comments:

Loopylou. said...

beautiful card netty and I think your distress ink painting is fabulous, I am pants at it!!!
thank you so much for sharing her with us over on the SC challenge blog
hugs Lou xxx

Jane Savage said...

A truly 'Lovely' card, stunning.

Mojca said...

Oh I think she is gorgeous, especially love how you coloured her dress. Have a lovely weekend. ! Mojca

Sheryl said...

This is so pretty. I love your choice of colours and embellishments. Good to have you with us at INCY WINCY this week. Hugs Sheryl xx

Karen C said...

This is Beautiful! So glad you joined us this month at Incy Wincy Designs!
Hugs,
Karen C

Anonymous said...

beautifully done Annette and great to see you could play again at Incy Wincy hugs me xx

Dee's Craft Room said...

Gorgeous card, love your colouring.

Thank you for sharing your card with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

Bettina L. said...

This is pretty Annette. Love how you've coloued her dress and the design is absolutely beautiful. Hugs Bettina xx