Monday 9 December 2013

Frosty Bluebell

I'm a guest designer today at Incy Wincy where the theme is Let It Snow.  What an easy theme, ideal for those last minute Christmas creations!

I'm showcasing another adorable Bluebell the deer image from Wild Rose Studio; I just love these Bambis!  I've also used Wild Rose Studio papers in a frosty blue.  Although I've created quite a few layers, there are only 2 embellishments, a spot of vintage ribbon and some pearls.

I've created another double bow. I'm really liking these (but they do take up quite a bit of space on the card!) But they're surprisingly flat so don't bulk the card up in the envelope.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.
Annette
xx

14 comments:

debby4000 said...

Absolutely adorable and so gorgeous too.
luv
Debby

Squirrel x said...

Another beautiful card hun, loving this lots! xx

Carol S. said...

Hi Annette, I love this image and your card is beautiful. I have started using your round sentiments on my cards and linking you in on my blog. I even gave you a mention in my latest posting! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So gorgeous, love the colours and sweet image

Sarah said...

I LOVE Bluebell...soooo cute and ( I know I sound like a cracked record...remember those?!) so beautifully coloured!! Gorgeous paper too Annette xx

Chrissy said...

Such a beautiful image Annette and gorgeous colouring. Love the sky and pearl snowflakes..so pretty.

luv CHRISSYxx

Kat W said...

Hellooo there!

Sorry I'm so late popping round to catch up with your blog. I'm loving your gorgeous cards and am following you now to keep up with your creations.
This frosty card is stunning and the double bow looks fab :-)

Big hugs from your Crafty Little Fairies teamie,
Kat xx

Unknown said...

Lovely blue winter card, Netty! :)
Have a great day...

Wishcraft said...

Another very sweet image, the papers are lovely too. Gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Mojca said...

Gorgeous blue colour! hugs! MOjca

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, love the gorgeous image!
Helen x

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Simply adorable and the image is SWEET.

NGCARDS said...

A gorgeous creation! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations and all the best for the festive season! xxx

Ribbon Girl said...

Frosty Bluebell - gorgeous name - lovely card! Thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl Ho Ho Ho Christmas Challenge, Mary x