Friday 13 December 2013

He's making a list, And checking it twice ...

I've got a C&S card again today, this time featuring Maya and kitty from Whiff of Joy, this one is Maya dressed as an elf checking Santa's list.

I think I got a stray speck of glitter just to the right of Maya's hat.  I spend ages faffing with the angle of my lamp in order to get the light hitting the glitter on the hat and ground for the camera, and then it's Sod's law that the bit that sparkles the most is the bit that's not meant to be there at all  :0(



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
  • The Ribbon Girl - Christmas
  • Cute Card Thursday - Christmas Catch Up (the Elf is catching up on Santa's list, and I'm catching up on some late Xmas makes!!)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx

   

11 comments:

Squirrel x said...

So sweet hun, absolutely love the design! Hugs xx

Dorte said...

Super cute, Annette, love your shaped card base,
hugs Dorte

Sarah said...

Such a cutie Annette, the kitty looks to be having fun too! xx

kbrandy4 said...

What a sweet card Annette, lovely image!
Hugs, Hazel xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Oh, I love it! Sweet image and beautifully coloured!

Carol S. said...

Hi Annette, the stray glitter bit is of course the North Star!!:-)Great card and a cute image. I have now promised myself that my next card is going to be a CAS one. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Mojca said...

Waw this is soooo pretty Annette! have a lovely weekend. hugs! MOjca

Christine L said...

Oooh lovin this gorgeous little image and your fab green colouring... always a colour that I struggle with.. Fabbie layout too.. and LOL I did smile at the glitter tale... that happens to me SO often! But what the heck... never TOO much glitter huh?

A package arrived for me yesterday ... hmmmm!!! Thank you for the gorgeous Christmas card.. and naughty girl to the packages.. You're so very organised... I don't have my cards written yet... let alone posted!

Big hugs
Christine x

Wishcraft said...

Ooh I love this hun, such a fab design and very cute too!

I have to agree with Christine - you are SO organised and very naughty too... thank you very much my lovely :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Netty, I'm the same with the glitter, it always gets where I don't want it to get! Usually on me, lol! I just saw your comment on The Sparkles blog, you're right! Amy doesn't have a link to her blog, lol! I'll let Shaz know. In the meantime, here's Amy's blog.

Hugs
Brenda
PS. Love the CAS lotv cards too, may have to steal that idea!

Kat W said...

This shaped base is lovely and works so well with the CAS design. Such a sweet image and love the sparkle...even that stray bit - lol!
Hugs, Kat x