Wednesday 18 December 2013

Purple Barry

I've got a just for fun Christmas card to share with you today, and it features the lovely Barry bear from Stampfairy.  He's shrouded in a purple colour scheme and I kept the design quite simple, following a C&S style sketch.  I already had the image printed out, and I just had to colour it, so it's made a quick and easy last minute Christmas card.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
    I've been inspired by:
    Happy Crafting
    Annette
    xx

       

    3 comments:

    debby4000 said...

    Love your adorable sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    Kim said...

    Awe, now that is cute, love the purple color, very different! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.

    Cathy P said...

    Great take on the sketch, Annette. I love the purples, too. Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday.
    Hugs, Cathyxx