Monday 7 July 2014

Teddy with Gerbera

Well I hope you all had a good weekend.  Don't they go by so fast.  It's Monday again before I know it.

We had a bit of a lazy Saturday; we popped out early morning on some errands but when we came home we decided that nether of us could be bothered to go out again into town for lunch as we'd planned.  So I sat and crafted in my new craftroom our new summerhouse, while hubby played his computer game in the house.  I think it was safe to guess that he was not winning, because I could frequent swearing emanating from the house, even from my little room half way down the garden!

We then had an early tea, and afterwards I disappeared back out to resume my crafting, staying out there until it got dark.  I then stumbled my way back up the garden laden down with all my finished items, and the array of stash that I'd taken down in batches.  I'd kept forgetting things like my ribbon box, glitter, a ruler etc, and then my glue ran out so I needed to come back to the house for reinforcements!  Trying to carry it all back, with all the scraps loose on my cutting board, in just one trip was probably a bit optimistic!

I love the light evenings and might have to spend a few more like that.  :0)

Anyway, back to the job in hand!  I've been watercolouring again with my DI reinkers.  This time the sweet Teddy with Gerbera has been inked and I've kept the colours soft to match the papers.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Oooh, your new room sounds fun hunny! Now, this bear, I struggle to decide on the right angle for him but you have it spot on! Gorgeous soft colourwork with the DIs, that work perfectly with the papers. Adorable m'friend. Hugs xx

Carole Pollard said...

So sweet love this image and gorgeous colours so lovely. sounds like the new craft room is just perfect Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

Christine L said...

Beautiful delicate colouring on this one Annette.. I do like the sound of your new room...... be it craft/summer.... whatever! LOL

Hugs
Christine x

Sarah said...

A summerhouse sounds like a perfect crafty retreat to me and just think how fit you'll get running indoors for things you've forgotten!! Love the Curiosity Corner papers, I am still flicking through mine!! Such a gorgeous stamp too and so beautifully painted xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous image and colouring Annette...so cute. I think you should just move all your stuff into the summer house..or buy a trolley..I have a trolley for when I go visiting or boy sitting...so easy.

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

I had thought of having a cabin in the garden to craft in but as I work until 1 or 2 in the morning, I wouldn't like to find my way back to the house in the dark. Gorgeous card and a sweet image, coloured beautifully. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, glad you have some lovely time in your summerhouse, tehehhee I can just imagine the sounds of shouting and cursing! thehe My son is the same!
hugs me xx