Friday 12 September 2014

Bluebell with Robin

I'm back in Christmas mode again with a lovely image of Bluebell and some Nitwit papers.  These papers are really great quality thick card so I tend to use them on square cards which are easier to cut to shape.

I've also used a summery die, but since it included birdies which seemed to match the robin, I hoped they were versatile enough for me to get away with it!  A snowflake die and a 'Merry Christmas' sentiment sealed the deal.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Kim said...

gorgeous christmas card, such a cute image and love the papers
Kim x

Squirrel x said...

Yep you can get away with it, the blossom on the branch looks like snowflakes. Another gorgeous make hunny - adorable image, perfect colourwork and super design. Sorted. Hugs xx

Sarah said...

Gorgeous card Annette and birds are not just for summer!! xx

Christine L said...

I think that die is perfect with this image... yes THEY ARE robins!! LOL! Love your fabulous card as always!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous Annette and I love the birdie die..how cute is that and fabulous colouring and sparkle on this gorgeous image.

luv CHRISSYxx

Elise said...

Awwww Annette! There is just something about doe's that just melt my heart! This is simply STUNNING and I love the little sprinkles of glitter that I see! ;)

Hope you have a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Gorgeous card Annette, can I ask you who the snowflake die is by?
Hugs Julie x

Kat W said...

Just gorgeous and so cute! You'll be ready for Christmas in no time at all!
Big hugs, Kat xx