Saturday 6 September 2014

The Great P-P-P-Penguin Challenge

Welcome to The Great Penguin Challenge of 2014 !

I was recently asked by the lovely Squirrel if I fancied a spot of random penguin mania this weekend, and since I am rather fond of our tuxedo-wearing feathered friends, I jumped at the chance to take part in her bout of seasonal silliness!

So if you've been p-p-p-pondering the p-p-p-purpose of the cryptic clues on Squirrel's blog this week, we can now reveal that she is hosting a p-p-p-penguin themed challenge, and all you have to do to p-p-p-participate is make something featuring our black and white fish eating friends.

So if you fancy some flipper related excitement, and to be in with a chance of winning a p-p-p-prize that is decidedly fishy, you need to pop over to Squirrel's blog to link up your penguin creations before 6pm (UK time) on 30 September.

To get you in the mood, I've made a little card featuring my all-time favourite penguin image, Snow Cute from Lili of the Valley.

Many thanks to Squirrel for hosting this little bit of festive fun.  We hope you will join in.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



10 comments:

Sarah said...

So sweet Annette and I love the pretty trim too. Have a good weekend xx

thecraftycavalier said...

Such a fab card! Love that image :) The lilac is beautiful too. Hugs, Jayne xx

Squirrel x said...

So super cute! Great colour choice hun, and yes, that is one adorable penguin. Thank you hunny xx

Christine L said...

A p-p-p-p-p-perfect card hon..... loving that cutie little p-p-p-penguine which somehow I don't own!

Big hugs and have a lovely weekend..
Christine x

Rene said...

What an adorable card! LOVE it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
Rene :D

Sue said...

Awwww I love this cute image. Your colouring is wonderful and the papers are so pretty too.
Sue xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a fab layout and a super cute penguin... for some reason I've not got this one, and now think I might need it! Hugs, Lisa x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous Annette I love the purple with the orange and black great toning love it xx

jenn shurkus said...

omgosh that penguin so sooo adorable, and you colored him beautifully :) lovely card! thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp!

Unknown said...

Hi Annette,
Oh what a cute card! The little penguin is adorable!!! Thanks for linking up to LLC's wings challenge.

Hugz, Sandy
Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts