Friday 25 November 2016

Odd Dog Diary

I've got some exciting news to share because if you've not already seen some of the sneaky peeks, there is a new set of Lili of the Valley digi stamps out featuring the Odd Dog character.  Some of the digis are available in rubber, but some are completely new.  They're all cute and I've had a chance to have a play with them.  I've created a calendar / birthday diary out of them, printing them out small on a monthly diary that I typed in Word.  I've tried to match the dogs to the month, eg love for February, 'back to school' for September and presents for December. I hope you like them. There are 21 digi images being released, so I've only used a fraction of them in my project.

This is the front cover, which I made using strong card covered with designer paper before binding in my Zutter machine.















Card Recipe:
Created for:


I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx




8 comments:

Deborah said...

OMG, WoW this is fabulous. What a great project idea and the images suit it perfectly.
Deborah A

Sarah said...

Wow, wow, Wow!! Really fantastic work Annette xx

Carol S. said...

OMG!!! Fantastic project and must have taken you for ever to make. Have a lovely weekend. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Diana said...

OMG! This is so cute! ♥
Hugs, Diana

Guida Machado said...

Amazing, Annette!!!
Hugs,
Guida

Lisa said...

Super cute, love it! x

Chris said...

What a lovely little diary, those images are so cute!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar!
Chris
x

Christine L said...

Just to say again how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! You're so clever to come up with ideas like this...

Christine x