Wednesday 31 January 2018

Fiona Loves Flowers

It's my mid-week post for Dies to Die For and I've used one of my favourite images from Stamping Bella. She's called Fiona loves Flowers and it's safe to say that I love Fiona!  I've not tried her in blond before and blonds do scare me a bit in terms of colouring, but I took a leaf out of the lovely Squirrel's book and used some Scattered Straw ink which gave it a beautiful golden shine.  The 40 sentiment was cut out 3 times in purple card and once in the patterned papers so it's quite well padded!






Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Hair: Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Tea Dye 
  • Skin: Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Tea Dye
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Peeled Paint
  • Flowers: Dusty Concord, Picked Rasberry, Worn Lipstick, Abandoned Coral, Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Barn Door
  • Ground: Pumice Stone
  • Bird: Brushed Corduroy

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
Other:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Tami said...

Wow another beautiful card! Love the blonde hair!! Thanks for the tip for the blonde hair, I will definitely give this a go. Looks awesome!

Fikreta said...

so very nice!

Sarah said...

A beautiful card Annette and the blondness is fantastic xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous Annette, soooo pretty.
Lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful Annette. Love the soft colouring and lovely colour palette. Striking and stunning card hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Carol S. said...

She is beautiful and your colouring, as always perfection. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Anne said...

Gorgeous, how have I overlooked this sweet stamp?
Nice tip to use scattered straw on the hair
Annne x